Skip to content

DEVOTIONAL OFFERING$ - Make your Goddess Smile :
          Directly via my Worship Emporium : $25 - $50 - $100 -$200 - $300
          Anonymously transfer your Bitcoins / BTC : Contact for my BTC address

Blog by std jean-jacques

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 12:55 PM
Goddess Devon,
this undeserving puppet is begging You to unblock it on NF (augustus75).
this one is not hoping for any direct interaction with you, even when it has completed the payment of its whole debt, but the need to hear Your voice is too strong Goddess. Please, allow me to purshase Your material on NF. It’s all i ask. i’m begging You to bless me with an opportunity to buy it.
jeanny

Goddess Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:12 PM

Pay another 1000 and I’ll unblock NF

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:20 PM
it’s not possible Goddess, as i’m currently too far in the red, until the end of the month.
Believe me, if i could i’d send immediately, i’m too needy to think of anything else but hearing Your perfect voice. i’m out of my mind i guess. i just spent 4 hours or so watching 3 or 4 pictures of You wearing high heels boots.
Would You unblock me please Goddess, i’ll pay my debt. i’ve decided i won’t even beg you to allow me to crawl back to You once again. i don’t deserve it. i’ll only worship You from afar, without disturbing You the less Goddess.

Goddess Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:23 PM

send 500

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:41 PM
it is sent Goddess.
Thank You for allowing me to send these 1000 tonight Goddess.

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:51 PM
i guess i was not hoping for more today Goddess.
i’d rather go, Your time is too valuable to spend on me.
You do know i’d rather suck on Your heels for 5 minutes than have sex for an hour with any other woman on earth – don’t You Goddess?
Have a great day Goddess.

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 1:59 PM
One last thought before i leave, Goddess: is there a … slight chance You unblock me now?

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:06 PM
i’d hope You’d confirm You received the cash i sent before i go Goddess.
But i perfectly understand You couldn’t care less. You don’t have to acknowledge my existence for now.
This time, i’ll really go if you don’t need me anymore tonight.
i’ll just wait 5 minutes after i send this, before i logg off, in case You’d reply Goddess.
i wish you well.

Goddess Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:08 PM

500 and be unblocked.

jean-jacques Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:10 PM
i understand what You mean Goddess, i just can’t do this tonight, these 1000 already were totally unreasonable. Yet it never so right to send money to someOne.
i’m off. Have a great day on earth Goddess Devon.

Comment Feed

No Responses (yet)

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.